Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wow!! November!!!

I can not believe it is already November.  The years just flow by and it is hard to remember all that has happened. Every year I swear that I am going to keep an accomplishment list. Personally and Professionally.
Seriously you all should so this without it sometimes we forget all we do!!!

I know what I have not done.
1. Made my curtains.
2.organize my room. (seriously this Capricorn is struggling, with this one.)
3. Make pillows and accessories
4. Scrap book...I want to take the old Album and turn it into something awesome!!!
5. Finish the incomplete projects...(so many, Afghans, Jewelry, quilts, it goes on and on and on like the bunny) too bad I don't.
6. Make a bucket list.
7. Lost weight. always on the list never followed through.
8. Budget,Budget, Budget!!!!

Well maybe I should resolve now to get going on these things and start the New Year off with a bang.
Happy NOVEMBER!!!!  I will try and return to the regularly scheduled program soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment