Sunday, August 14, 2011

Flash Back 2008...Free Falling through the year!!

OK! So there are so many stories to tell and I love to tell tales.  HA!

Well, do you ever make a motto for a year (I am  alive in 2005, Everything will be fixed in 2006 , It will be Heaven in 2007) so with those being said it brings us to 2008.  It will be GREAT in 2008, I will lose weight in 2008 awesome goals and motto for a year.  Ya think.

2007 was a crapola year definitely not heaven as stated above. So I was so happy to move on with the new year. 

So January 1, 2008 I woke up headed out to work, yep I had to work New Year's day.  Working at Hospital has it's pitfalls as well as joy's.  Well I stepped out the door (chanting in my head my little motto) and although there was no snow.  The ramp outside of the door was apparently slippery or I was clumsy down I went flat on my back.  I laid there a minute processing and then I sat up got moving to car.  The drive to work was less than 10 minutes but I was now running late.  I stepped out of the car ( tried to step out of the car) got my foot caught some how and fell out of the car.  I had just set a personal record of falling twice in 10 minutes.  Other than when I went skiing in which I fell every 10 seconds or so.  My idea of skiing now is sitting in the lodge with Hot Chocolate.

Humbled I laid there for a minute looked up at the sky talked to GOD and said I get it you got my attention.  I started to get up and realized that I was not alone there was a very beautiful DR looking down asking about my welfare.  I replied quickly "I am OK I just saying a prayer."  I also learned to never pick a Motto for a year as it is bound to disappoint you in the end.

Good bye for now and be careful when you say your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment