Well do you ever just feel worn out tired and disenchanted?
That has been me the last few days life catches up to you and the simplest tasks just seem ginormous. And yes ginormous is a word it maybe a Rachel word but still a word.
I had one of those weeks where the world seemed to fall apart at the seams or rather I did.
Ok so the point is I am back and here is a odd observation/ annoyance. lol
Do you ever see something in your peripheral vision and it wont go away? Well this happened to me and it took me a minute to register what that something was. It turned out to be my own nose. Now here is my concern am I the only one that this happens to and if so that means that if my nose is so big it gets in the way of my vision what does it do to other people's vision?
The worst thing is to think that our nose and ears never quit growing if that does not scare the heck out of you what else will. In fact maybe that answers the question as to why my nose is in my line of site .I swear a year ago I could not have seen it. But if it did grow so rapidly in the last year how big will it be when I am 80?
Just something to put in the back of your mind in case someday you wake up and can see your nose too.
No comments:
Post a Comment