Friday, August 12, 2011

I have 2 right feet...

Have you ever been in a great big hurry or just plain tired as you are getting ready for work?  Have you? Have you? Have you?

Ok is that annoying enough for you yet?

The following tale is one that happened a few years ago and sadly there is no guarantee that it will never happen again.

Truthfully I cannot remember the exactly how this particular event took place only that it happened.  I work in a hospital no I am not a nurse nor do I want to be one. I hate blood and needles can you say wus.  LOL

Well because it is a 24/7 operation I can only pray that this particular event took place after several days of long shifts or maybe I was going to be late. (who knows really?)sAlas I headed out to work in a terrible hurry was walking down the hall and thought to myself what is wrong with my shoes?  I concluded that one of the heels must be breaking down because they felt so odd.  So there I am working away happy as a clam and I go to take a potty break and I look down at my feet.  I noticed that the toes of my shoes although both were black were shaped differently. Hmmm...how very odd I thought too my self.  I slipped off the alleged shoes and discovered to my complete disbelief that I had left the house with two different shoes. 

Ok I know what you are thinking this kind of thing happens to people all the time.  Several  people have had this happen to them.  What is so special, funny or unique about this situation.  Well not only did I have two completely different black shoes but they were both the right foot.  So go figure I have two right feet and did not know it because although the shoes felt strange I went 6 out of an 8 hour shift wearing them.  Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment