Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A LOUD POP...

All right, so here is one of the most embarrassing moments in my recent history.  Dramatic I think not...

I was at church Sunday and picked up my little niece that I will refer to here as cookie.  Her Sunday school teacher one of the sweetest ladies I know sent her home with a balloon.  I know you are wondering what is so embarrassing about a balloon.  Well first off we had not been to service and so a 4 year old plus an already blown up balloon spells disaster.

 We were half way through service and everything was going well.  We stood up to sing for the Gospel and I sat down.  POP...Yes that is right it was me not the 4 year old and right before the sermon.  I might have gotten away with no one knowing it was me if not for my family pointing and laughing.

I was purple and wanted to crawl beneath the pew.  Sigh This stuff can only happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment